The house currently benefits from 7 different and beautiful bedrooms and sleeps up to 14 people. They are laid out as follows:
– Large ensuite bedroom with private balcony overlooking the pitons. – Large 4 poster bed – Air Conditioning – Safe – Large wardrobe and chest of draws.
– Faces the ocean and opens on to a secluded paved terrace, shaded by a bower of bourgainvillea. – Large 4 poster bed – Air conditioning – Small balcony looking onto gardens – Easy access to separate bathroom with toilet, basin and shower.
– En-suite – Separate access to upstairs – Original greenheart varnished wood floors – Antique French bamboo-style furniture. – Dressing area
– 1 single bed and bunk beds – Air Conditioning – Toys and games – Cot if needed
– Children’s play area – One small double – One small single – Mosquito nets – Separate access to twin bedroom en-suite – Toys and Games
Lower Level Bedrooms
2 Large and spacious double bedrooms with mosquito nets that both have ensuite wet rooms. Both have small sofas, and open onto the coral terrace next to the pool.
Privacy & Cookies Policy
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.